Gold Coast Utd

trigger

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuel is a $1.20c at the moment grog is dear m8!

most pubs dont do pints , they have pots which are small like a 1/2 pint and schooners which are 3/4 pints $6-7 $ for a schooner of p1ss

house prices depend on the area you live in , if your nearer the water then its dear ,live away from it and its cheaper

why you thinking of moving from the uk then?

most people when they come out to see us usually they come out for 4+ weeks , as its a long way to come for a fortnight ,

i miss the footy i wont lie , but i do try to watch every game , or listen to links , if you,ve got children then i would reccomend this to anyone , the life style they have is second to none ,

i live in a skanky sea side town really , well just on the out skirts

and it suits us fine .

holiday there 1st m8 and get a feel for the place

if your a tourist it can be expensive,

if you have someone who is local they can normally get better rates etc, does that make sense to you?

if you need any help just ask,

trig contrary to belief , will go out his way to help if he can

Love too, but there's always something to spend money on. I bet the hotels are expensive anorl.

we found it was cheaper to rent a 'holiday home' for the time we were there. you wont want to come back once your out there though :)

I'd go tomorrow if i had the money, i would miss the footy big time...ohh and the family:rolleyes:

what do actually do then trig? I run a recruitment website & alot of companies are now coming on board with me recruiting from the uk to aus / singapore

Come on trig tell us what you do apart from fishing are you australias answer to the bangcok lady boys :D

Archived