Savage!: The Robbie Savage Autobiography

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 and yeah, i have read blair unbound and i read hitchens as well, god is not great stuff like that

you mate totally surprise me, dawkins has wrote some good books, cant say ive read anything by this guy nieztche

if i was you i wouldnt lower my self by reading some long haired nobs autobiography

Don't see how the book could change someones opinion, the way he forced the move to Birmingham, the cheating on the pitch, the selfishness and wanting his own team to lose has probably made me think he's more of a tosser than I did before.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't read the next 5 chapters then, forgot he talks about his family alot first. Hope I haven't spoilt it too much, and when you are on the Man Utd bits try and stay awake it does actually get a little less repetitive after that.

Don't read the next 5 chapters then, forgot he talks about his family alot first. Hope I haven't spoilt it too much, and when you are on the Man Utd bits try and stay awake it does actually get a little less repetitive after that.

Does he sound quite bitter over his time at Man Yoo?

Karen Brady

NOTHING stinks more than a footballer on strike and Stoke keeper Asmir Begovic is the latest, refusing to play in tonight's Carling Cup game presumably to force a sale to a bigger club.

We had one at Birmingham City who did something like it and, to prove what a prat he is, he has admitted it in his recent autobiography. Stand up Robbie Savage.

Savage is to present Radio 5 Live's 606 phone-in this season and I wonder if the BBC should be encouraging a man who cheated on his club, fans, team-mates and manager in this way?

Savage is in the press today saying she should be careful as he knows stuff that could blow her out of the water ( his words )

Had a quick glance in Waterstones. Just the chapters where he tells us how difficult and sad it is to be earning £23,000 a week, living in a mansion and not even having to be a talented footballer. :D:D

I'm talking about Savage's book btw, not whatever messy publication Lady Karen appeared in.

Archived