National Forest (baiting)

Boycie

Where are all the Forests gone?

The NEP forum always put up the league table at the end of the weekends matches.

Strange how it's not on there this weekend.

Barnsley have 3 games in hand over them as well.

Don't look good for them, but do we want them to go down or is it the same answer if like when the missus askes if you want her to go down?

"HELL YES!"

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boyciniho;5716

Where are all the Forests gone?

The NEP forum always put up the league table at the end of the weekends matches.

Strange how it's not on there this weekend.

Barnsley have 3 games in hand over them as well.

Don't look good for them, but do we want them to go down or is it the same answer if like when the missus askes if you want her to go down?

"HELL YES!"

I think we should lose to Barnsley just so Forest drop into the bottom 3, Saturday nights always feel extra special whe you can look at the league table and see Forest in the bottom 3.

If Forest go down, the board and the club have made the biggest Cok up in their history.......

They should have invested and planned to see the season out in the CCC.

2 years ago they missed out, Yeovil, i guess last season they might have thought they would miss out again, untill they sneaked in avoiding the play offs....messed up big time...still can be saved...

But what a disaster for them if they go down...all their best players will definitely go this time...i can't see them doing a Leicester.

Originally posted by Red Elvis;6998

Your wrong mate, they don't wear knickers nowadays,

turnover important in productivity, time manangement:rolleyes:

Aye you're right, they just stick a bit of blotting paper under the bomb doors.

Archived