Peterborough Utd 1 v 0 Notts Forest

Day

Forest: Camp(Smith, 60min), Chambers, Gunter, Lynch(Moloney 15min), Adebola(McCleary 65min), Cohen, McKenna(Capt)(Majewski 45minHT) Moussi, Anderson, Blackstock, Earnshaw(Thornhill 66min),

Subs:, Bennett

Peterborough Utd: Lewis, Langmead, Lee, Wesolowski, McLean, Boyd, McCann(Capt)(Rowe 71min), Mackall-Smith, Bennett, Davies(Mendez-Laing 71min), Ofori-Twumasi

Subs: Hibbert, Simpson , Piergianni, Griffiths, Collis

Scorer: George Boyd 8min

Discuss away my fellow Forest bashers.........

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyrode let's cut the chit chat what we really want to know is Peterborough 1 - 0 Notts Forest, is that part of the plan? get the bookies to think your crap, you slip down as favourites for promotion and relieve the pressure from the players, or are you just crap.

Also Lewis McGugan, what's happened to him? went to Mansfield with the kids but didn't play in either of the latest 2 fixtures. Doesn't Billy like him? if not we'l give you a fiver for him.

Well, easy answers, Newcastle I believe lost 6-1 to Leyton Orient last pre-season, and Forest lost to Notts County?, Derby did OK pre season, its not when it matters you know!, but I like the theory of dampening the expectations though!

Are we crap? Define crap 3rd or lower than mid-table?:D

3rd was last season, history some would say. Yes teams do lose during pre-season but that's two now and we were led to believe that Notts Forest had become some kind of super club, on the road to European success, I just wasn't expecting you lot to lose ever again that's all.

McGugan, what's going on with him?

McGugan? don't know, Derby after him?

I'm not gonna bite with the European days, but what I will say is been there seen it, and not many have.

Aspirations to be at the top of English football again, I think I asked this question on somewhere else.

I think the foundations and structure of Nottingham Forest FC are in place as the best unmarketed global football product in the world.

We hate the money in the game, but its a business football world.

Just watch and learn David, facts League One to Third, and on we go!

I think the foundations and structure of Nottingham Forest FC are in place as the best unmarketed global football product in the world.

I would disagree, you don't even own your own ground yet, you have drawings for a new super stadium that you would never fill, plus you can't agree with the council where to stick it.

Also you had a great youth/reserve structure in place, which some decent players have come out of, Billy came in and scrapped the reserves and got rid of Pemberton. He's now back tracked and the reserves are back but who's going to play in the reserves?

Wasn't McGugan the last player to graduate from the Forest youth team and command a regular first team place?

Thread bare squad, Billy Davies, small fanbase, no ground, poor youth setup. I'm not so sure you are such a the "best unmarketed global football product in the world".

Plus how much would Doughty sell for if Arab interest was made, surely he would want to recoup all the money he has put into the club?

Derby on the other hand, just £15m debt left that is owed for Pride Park, great fanbase, top quality training facilities, youth setup. Couple million spent wisely on players would see us up and around the play offs once again.

Obviously you will disagree but I know I'm right :)

Archived