Pride Park Hospitality

Stripperg-ram

34 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Had a few seats in the bit under the scoreboard before and was roughly £3k per seat for the season. Included 3 course meal and 1 drink, it was more of a bar/restaurant (the name of it slips my mind).

I had the pleasure of attending a few times (half a dozen maybe?), in one of those boxes a few years back.  Sister's boss had the box for a few consecutive seasons.  Top right exec box, looking up from the pitch.  Ten-seater, if memory serves?
Nothing too stuffy or fancy.  Waitress service for drinks/bar snacks, but the option to saunter down the corridor to the bar was there if you preferred.  Pre orders for HT drinks etc, delivered to the suite pretty much as the HT whistle went.  Tea/coffee in the room.  No meals involved, but I think the option to dine in the nearby restaurant was available.  Presumably pre-booking required for that?

Programmes and team sheets were included.  I presume the box owner has the choice, but there were no drinks bill for us, as his guests.  No idea whether he got billed per match/month, or at the end of the season, but it clearly all went down "on his tab".

Smart/casual. but no footy/replica shirts allowed.

And without doubt, the most magnificent of views.  (As a former Ossie Ender, I've never been one for half way lines).

When those lotto numbers come in, I'll be up there like a shot... 10 years... paid in full... in advance!  ?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived