Tranmere Rovers 2 v 0 Notts Forest

Day

I'm not in LE nick, trigger, sorry whoareya, sorry Boycie, my memory struggling a bit!:D

But I know where you are, because you told me!:p

Yes I live in the posh part of Belper. (yes there is a posh part) so I can't log on here as you would see my ip addie.

I may look it, but in fact I'm not simple.:)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your true colours keep shineing through!:D

So a Derby Fan Admin of a Derby Fan Forum would, join a Forest Fan Forum, undercover with a Forest Badge and a Forest name to infiltrate the Forest faithfull, accepting the rules UMMMM

ForeverGreen, come out closet and join us, stop taking the kids to Derby matches ITS CRUEL:D

Nottingham Forest FC Wall to Wall!

OFF COURSE YOU DO!

May I ask, if you are logging on a private Nottingham Forest Fan Forum for Forest Fans, are you just taking the PISS, disrespecting FOREST FANS, or looking to goad me into visiting you!:rolleyes:

Because that is out of order, not nescessary, under hand whilst I'm here, trying to post without getting banned:rolleyes:

Are we just bantering or is it WAR?

Now that would be sneeky you bar steward!:mad:

Something you have clearly not picked up on in your time on this forum. 99% of what comes out of Boycie's keyboard is bulls*it, now stop making a tit of yourself, he's not just pulled one of your legs but both.

I'm fine honest.

You keep going!

But when I promise something I promise it.

For better or for worse, I don't mind it being all my fault, go go knock yourself out, save me doing it:D

Is this Off Topic by the way?

Keep going, I don't mind head to head abuse, at least I know where it coming from!

GO ON LETS DO IT!

Why is she on your forum anorl?:D

P.S. Its not my Forum

Its a Forest Fan Forum!

I do what I do for Nottingham Forest FC fans of my generation, that prefer to be save from the degeneration of your generation.

THOSE THAT WANT IT THAT IS, THE REST CAN GET FLOCKED LIKE YOU!:D

I pity your kids, I really do!

For better or for worse, bit early for marriage talk isnt it? Get the discorger out the tackle box will you Boycie, need to unhook this kipper.

YOU WANT BANTER

YOU POINT THE FINGER RELENTLESSLY

WHAT THE FLOCK DO YOU WANT

LET ME KNOW I'LL TRY AND HELP!

Is it?

1. JUST TO TAKE PISS

2. TO WIND ME UP TO SUCH AN EXTENT WITH YOUR DECEIPT AND LIES THAT I PROMISE YOU I'LL BE ROUND.

3. CAPS MEANS I'M SHOUTING I THINK:D

Elvis, DCFC Fans Fantasy League, put your superior football knowledge where you mouth is. I know you love the attention and you finally give in like the Billy Davies sweepstake, so let's quit the games and enter your team, what you scared of? even Boycie has enetered this year.

I think it's gone that far down, we'd better stick it up his arris.:D

LOL Made you day have I?

I'm sat here, laughing my head off! HONEST!

You are so full of deceipt and lies!

NO INTEGRITY, A PROFESSIONAL WUM and you know what you like it!:D

Archived