Tranmere Rovers 2 v 0 Notts Forest

Day

Not at all. You change your baby milk though,

too many E numbers I think:D

Come on then lets do some football then, we'll leave the history to the record books 1-0 Forest.

So, was achieving Play Offs a failure?

Is achieving Mid Table, a success?

Are no notable signings of a higher quality, and higher fees and wage fees, not comparable to Lower League Signings, and would be more suitable to the new Npower League?

Why are Derby a bigger club than Forest? Fanbase only? Achievements?

Success? League Position as of the last season? Help me please!

And will Derby finish higher than Forest this season and if so, on what football basis?

:D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are no notable signings of a higher quality, and higher fees and wage fees, not comparable to Lower League Signings, and would be more suitable to the new Npower League?

And will Derby finish higher than Forest this season and if so, on what football basis?

ALL ABOVE IS CURRENT, YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS! OR YOU HAVE BUT YOU WILL NOT BE A FOOTBALL FAN! BRING BOYCIE IN, HE KNOWS!:D

ALL ABOVE IS CURRENT, YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS! OR YOU HAVE BUT YOU WILL NOT BE A FOOTBALL FAN! BRING BOYCIE IN, HE KNOWS!:D

derby are a bigger club, i believe even the late mr clough regarded derby county as a true football town where he didn't neccesarily for forest:D also when was the last time you were in the premier league and when was the last time you were in league one compared to us:D

On talksport this morning,one of the presenters described fo**sts fans of filling the ground whilst they were winning 2 european cups,but disappearing shortly afterwards.

I thought that summed them up very nicely,especially as that 2 years is what they base absolutely everything on.

On talksport this morning,one of the presenters described fo**sts fans of filling the ground whilst they were winning 2 european cups,but disappearing shortly afterwards.

I thought that summed them up very nicely,especially as that 2 years is what they base absolutely everything on.

what radio station is talksport on?

Collymore is actually very good.Ive changed my opinion of him completely.He also speaks very highly of Derby.He often remarks how Derby fans "created a song about him"".He isalso very passionate about his football and doesnt care who he upsets.

How dare you do History without me, right I'm here!:D

Forest base their history on TWO YEARS, seriously?

I've been to Wembley more times than Derby have won trophies!

THE ECHO is there also because only young ram tried to respond, anyone else?

Archived