DCFC Fans Fantasy League 10/11

Day

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gboro

Will you please send me some money for cleaning my keyboard and monitor for I just spat coffee everywhere:p

You're in luck though - I happen to be the first lieutenant of a very important Nigerian general who recently died, leaving me holding a substantial amount of money. Just send me your bank details and I'll have the replacement keyboard money forwarded to your account.

challenge bark's

Derby County fans are being invited to challenge Shaun Barker in this year's Texaco Fantasy Football.

Last season's Jack Stamps Trophy Winner has signed up to the official Fantasy Football game of the npower Championship, which is bigger and better than ever before in its third season of existence.

He has picked his XI for the season, including himself in the defence.

Team Name: Barkin' Mad

GK: Dorus de Vries, Swansea City

D: Shaun Barker, Derby County

D: Danny Fox, Burnley

D: Clarke Carlisle, Burnley

D: Alan Tate, Swansea City ©

M: Brian Howard, Reading

M: Graham Alexander, Burnley

M: Wesley Hoolahan, Norwich City

M: Nicky Bailey, Middlesborough

F: David Nugent, Portsmouth

F: Nicky Maynard, Bristol City

Shaun said: "I'm pretty happy with this team. I'm only allowed to pick myself from Derby, but I am pretty confident I can do well with this line-up.

"I would like to encourage our fans to sign up, it will be a nice bit of competition throughout the season!"

The game is now live and is absolutely free to play, and Derby County fans are welcome to join Shaun's league.

The PIN required to enter Shaun's league is 5441, and the League Name is Challenge Barks.

Budding managers will be given a budget of £10 million to select their best team; including being able to choose a Texaco Captain whose points score is doubled throughout their games.

There are some fantastic 'money can't buy' prizes on offer as well throughout the season for entrants.

To sign-up and select a Championship Dream Team please register at http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk.

Just under 2 days left till the start of the season for anyone still yet to join, we've got a decent size league this season!

mace20040

Daveo's Forest Bashers

Cumbrian County

Boycie's Booyakka's

sams random wanderers xi

Overton Rams

lynz rams

Hucknall Rams

Forest 1979 0

Bakers Almost Dozen

A.F.C Rammy Tupper

Borussia Munchenbadback