Derby 2010-2011

Red Elvis

So whats the Derby Gutted Feeling this season.

Mid Table Mediocracy SUCCESS?

Or is there more, and then again maybe a lot less?

Or will the occasional losses of Nottingham Forest, compensate for the Derby short-comings, or is it OK to accept Relegation Battles, shouldn't the once great League Champions 72-74, with 30,000 fanatical fans accept this?

Will the trend of 1 point, to 3 point be stopped with the resurgent Back to Back European Champions Neighbours NFFC?

Or are we all doomed to another season together?

When will the Hereditary Forever Green Derby Cycle of Life be stopped, or is it a continual Life Loop?

Will Nigel be Hero or Zero?:D

Or is it just me? DOM DOM DOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Champione Champione Ole Ole Ole

Or for my honest answer, with no more signings pretty much the same as last season depending on injuries, hopefully some better performances and finish maybe a couple of places higher maybe 13th/12th with a few injuries, if we can keep key players fit maybe 11th/9th. You could look at that as "Mid Table Mediocracy" although I would class it as stability which is what this club needs at the moment.

Our defence is looking good, plenty of experience back with Barker, Anderson, Leacock and Roberts. We have the firepower up front with Hulse and Commons, although the midfield is still a major major weak area for us which is a concern. We could do with a right winger and a centre mid plus a long term injury (nothing nasty) to Savage.

It makes total sense Honesty the Best Policy.:D

At least we have an intelligent MOD on here, better than them hench men that closed down the NEP, and you know I mean Derby Dumber and Dumber Admin oin here;)

But It may just be a tad worse?:D

Archived