Newcastle set to sign Nottingham Forest's James Perch

CumbrianRam

Majewski? is that the 12 year old you have in midfield that wears stockings?

Only seen bits of him, for example I saw him come out the tunnel against Blackpool in the play offs, then he kinda disappeared for 90 minutes. After all the hype pre-match I felt kinda let down, lucky DJ Campbell was out there to keep my spirits up.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elvis, for a start, you have empty corners in your ground where the tumble weed can roll across the pitch.

Is that the song they whisper before kick off, "When the tumble weed comes rolling in from The Trent"?

Only seen bits of him, for example I saw him come out the tunnel against Blackpool in the play offs, then he kinda disappeared for 90 minutes. After all the hype pre-match I felt kinda let down, lucky DJ Campbell was out there to keep my spirits up.

Let me try and help

A couple of snap shots for you!

Why did your goalie, dive underneath it?

Boycie was right behind that missile, amongst others!

Couple of hit and hopers there, you could see the shock on his face it they actually went in.

We had this chap at Derby once, came from Porto, nobody had heard of him so they looked him up on YouTube and came across this goal...........

It's amazing how a 30 second YouTube clip can make a player look top quality with a decent goal, in reality tho he was a dud. Now where was Majewski the superstar against little ole Blackpool in the play offs?

i thought he was a mascot

Good stuff

If Clough can get them playing as a team I can see Derby pushing for a top 10 spot. If the new additions can settle in & play at this level that is. Doncaster & Blackpool have shown us all what can be done.

Forest have to keep going now as expectation is high. If Davies can address our shortfalls & add a bit of class to the team we should do allright. The playoffs are not our favorite playground

Perch told nufcTV: "It's brilliant to finally get here. There was a lot of talk in January and I was close then but to get it signed and sealed is brilliant.

"The size of the football club and the city is massive. I have come from a big club in Forest but it's a step up to a massive club."

Perch was a part of the Forest side which lost out to Blackpool in the Championship play-off semi-finals last season and is relieved to have made it to the top flight.

He added: "We faltered at the last hurdle with Forest and it's brilliant to be a Premier League player now. Hopefully I can get some games under my belt and get training with the lads.

"The aura around the place is massive. The players they have got here ... to have got relegated and then come straight back up shows massive, massive courage."

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/english-premier-league/news/1012409/Hughton-s-Perch-delight

----------------------------------------------------------------

I thought Forest were a "massive" club?

Archived