Are Forest going back to the premier

red fever

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your avatar is a perception of the accused responsible for attempting to be, mediator for Forest fans and Derby fans, I have learned that not all Forest fans are good, however all Derby fans are Forevergreen!:D

Flocking didn't work, but if it floats your boat baby, ENJOY.

To discuss moderation on here is fine is it, thats your rules, and if you have rules than you are also a dictator.

My posts were funny, a master piece, gone for ever, I'm distraught:D

But I admire Daveo, a man has to do, what a man has to do!

A true leader of men our Daveo!:D

Dunna worry Elv, you posts are up there in the great deleted posts cloud in the sky.

They'll not be lonely, my NEP ones will look after them for you.;)

We have not got rid of anyone in the first team, Perch was behind Gunter for right back & loads in midfield like McKenna Moussi Cohen McGugan & Joe Pole.

True but football is a squad game, you need backup players incase of injuries. Yes but we have Moloney who is a cracking right back in reserve. Plus chambers can cover. The midfield is very strong & if we bring in others it will get even stronger

We only need a left back & we have Lynch & Bennett if needed for that spot.

Square pegs in round holes?

Bennett is a left back & lynch does ok, agree we need a left back but we can fill the position with Cohen if we need to.

We have Anderson McCleary Tyson McGoldrick & Garner for the wide positions.

Let's be honest only one of those is any good (Anderson), and Garner is being lined up for a move to Huddersfield Town isn't he? McCleary is going to suprise a few & we did manage to get 3rd in the league with them this season.

We are not short of strikers

If both Blackstock and Earnshaw were out injured you must surely be concerned with Goldylocks and Adebola up front?

We also have Tyson & McCleary. But what team in this division could lose there first choice strikers without it making a difference.

We have a squad that got us to 3rd & we are looking to bring in players. I am happy to wait untill we can get the right players

Archived