Germany v England

CumbrianRam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope my 2-1 prediction comes doesn't come true, if it does I can see a strongly worded letter from the FA to UEFA & FIFA about goal line technology, it's a joke that in 2010 when Cricket, Snooker, Rugby and even Tennis use it yet Football doesn't.

Striker. we have the best in the world, when he's on his game. He's getting better.

Not scored in 8 England games, hasn't looked likely to either in the World Cup

Midfield, again, if they click, nobody is better.

If being the word, Gerrard is wasted on the left, Barry lumps the ball beyond Rooney and Defoe, Fat Frank is just ***** and Milner did alreet

Goalie, erm, I'll get back to you.

Butter fingers Green or Calamity James, great init

Defence, Terry is a cnut, but on field, there's nobody in the world who will try harder.

I'l give you that but is Upson who did a fantastic job at West Ham last season, just scraped survival didn't they? also Cole and Johnson can be caught out of position if we get hit on the counter.

Wing backs, give them an inch and they'll either get a good cross in or cut inside and have a shot.

Yup, but the negative is the holes they leave at the back if we're playing a team that can counter quickly.

Subs, Crouch scares defences shitless with his face. He's very tall aswell.

Erm

Joe Cole, could go either way. But apart from his sexuality, he could be a game winner.

Thought he was pants in the short spell he was given against Slovenia, most of his passes were misplaced, you could blame the ball but surely they have been training with it? Saying that I'd still play him but out on the left.

Daveo prediction says Ozil will be in the Premiership next season, looks a decent player and only 21, need to keep him very quiet today.

This armchair fan was pretty much spot on, I'm not going down the I told you so route as I feel sick watching this crap. Absolutely gutted.

This armchair fan was pretty much spot on, I'm not going down the I told you so route as I feel sick watching this crap. Absolutely gutted.

Daveo for England manager! Tactically astute, insight second to none. Get that armchair in the England dugout!!

Or, Cloughie for England. Daveo taking over at Pride Park.:eek:

Hope the England players have a lovely holiday now with there WAGs and money.

Glad we're not in the Prem, them players will get some stick next season. Terry, Upson, Rooney, Gerrard will all get major stick from away fans.

They're all getting on now. Who we got coming through to replace them?

Archived