Rams Heritage Trust @RamsHeritage

loweman2

A supporter-led charitable trust created to promote the heritage of Derby County FC through exhibitions, community projects and online resources 

over on the Rams Heritage twitter page we have set up a world cup of Derby County shirts, the first round is in full swing with around tweleve hours left to play.

the shirts have been drawn randomly as any competion, no seeding, no favorites and no cheating.

a couple of surprises have drawn some of the big guns up against each other, join in have a vote and we will move onto the next round tomorrow until we get to the winner.

just a bit of fun to relieve some of the boredom for people working for home.

a big shout out / show of respect for allof the fantastic NHS workers on the frontline and for everybody else who is keeping the infrastructure of our great country running through these difficult and worrying times, stay safe everybody and please follow the guidelines ! its not hard so lets not be selfish !!

find the Derby County World Cup of shirts here to register your votes 

https://twitter.com/RamsHeritage

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really struggled with some of these, with some surprising results. I suppose that because one is much more highly thought doesn't mean that it is a much "better" shirt, just that more people have opted for a particular shirt. One of the draws for example had my two favourite shirts together, both of which I still wear when possible.

thanks for the feedback Rich, many of the shirts i think are from where we were younger, not  so much if the team was succesful, like my favorite three are the umbro sleeve diamonds patrick and the le coq 1977/83 probably the owrst period in our history !

Archived