facebook!

trigger

how the feck does this work?

ive been trying to add some friends and it wont let me add them?

its taken some friends off my facebook without me taking them off?

and its added friends i dont even know.

anyone had this problem?

anyone know how to fix it?:confused:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goto your account and click deactivate, I did it a couple months back and it's been great!. No more farmville, mafia wars, people answering questions about you and no more ruddy invites to pointless fan pages and groups all the sodding time.

Do I miss Facebook at all? not in the slightest.

Goto your account and click deactivate, I did it a couple months back and it's been great!. No more farmville, mafia wars, people answering questions about you and no more ruddy invites to pointless fan pages and groups all the sodding time.

That's because you have no friends to keep in touch with :rolleyes:

never even registered don't get it me sen:rolleyes:

That's because you have no friends to keep in touch with :rolleyes:

I have plenty of "real" friends, anyone can create a Facebook account and add every Tom, Dick and Harry they have ever met and claim to be friends to boost there Facebook stats.

I have a mobile phone which I can use to text and ring my real friends, I don't need to communicate with them on that ruddy joke of a site.

Froggg, you has the right idea my friend, now add me to your friends list on here :D

I have plenty of "real" friends, anyone can create a Facebook account and add every Tom, Dick and Harry they have ever met and claim to be friends to boost there Facebook stats.

I have a mobile phone which I can use to text and ring my real friends, I don't need to communicate with them on that ruddy joke of a site.

Froggg, you has the right idea my friend, now add me to your friends list on here :D

Or you could keep in touch with old school/college/work(hahahahaha) friends as I and most others do.

how the feck does this work?

ive been trying to add some friends and it wont let me add them?

its taken some friends off my facebook without me taking them off?

and its added friends i dont even know.

anyone had this problem?

anyone know how to fix it?:confused:

Think the real reason is they are declining you mate.

PS did you put the word SOME to make you look popular?

Archived