Watching the U23's

Derbyram1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Derbyram1 said:

Quick question.....

Looking at going to watch the under 23's in Loughborough tonight, does anyone know about parking and entry etc as it's my first time.

As far as I know, you come off the motorway and drive to the first island and turn right into the complex, tell the gate people why you’re there and they’ll point you in the correct direction.

@angieram will confirm I bet.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

As far as I know, you come off the motorway and drive to the first island and turn right into the complex, tell the gate people why you’re there and they’ll point you in the correct direction.

@angieram will confirm I bet.

Yes, it's very easy to get to from J23 just as Boycie says. 

There's plenty of parking and a very short walk to stadium. If you have a season ticket take it with you then entry is free. Otherwise it's £3 but well worth it. Facilities are good, bar, hot drinks, snacks and you can even watch from inside if you're really nesh! 

I can't get Mondays but always try to go on other nights.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, it's very easy to get to from J23 just as Boycie says. 

There's plenty of parking and a very short walk to stadium. If you have a season ticket take it with you then entry is free. Otherwise it's £3 but well worth it. Facilities are good, bar, hot drinks, snacks and you can even watch from inside if you're really nesh! 

I can't get Mondays but always try to go on other nights.

Thanks @angieram.

I live in Leicester so straight up the M1 and will defo take my season ticket......looking forward to it.

Archived