Blackpool v Notts Forest

Day

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dave as much as i detest the dirty scumbags that support them , the dirty crime ridden city which hosts them, and the dirty concrete ***** pitt that they call a ground i in my own opinion i believe that 3rd place should not have to go into the playoffs,

they have played well enough all season to get into 3rd place !

give them thier rewards for a long hard fought season!

The rules have been like this for years and 3rd place deserves nothing more than a play off spot, they had there chance when West Brom slipped up but they couldn't hack it after we beat them at Pride Park, all I can say is diddums to them.

Forest deserve absolutely nothing at all unless they goto Wembley and win.

Cardiff deserve absolutely nothing at all unless they goto Wembley and win.

Leicester deserve absolutely nothing at all unless they goto Wembley and win.

Blackpool deserve absolutely nothing at all unless they goto Wembley and win.

8th May 2010 make a note in your diary, Savage talked sense for once!

-----------------------------------------------------------

DERBY County skipper Robbie Savage is backing Blackpool to win promotion to the Premier League via the Championship play-offs.

Ian Holloway's side clinched a top-six place ahead of Swansea City on the final day of the regular season.

They face Nottingham Forest in a two-legged semi-final, with the first leg at Bloomfield Road taking place today.

Savage's old club Leicester City meet Cardiff City in the other semi-final, tomorrow.

Forest are the bookies' favourites to join champions Newcastle United and West Bromwich Albion in the top flight but Savage reckons Holloway's men can clinch promotion.

"Blackpool will be the underdogs and I hope they win it," said the veteran midfielder.

"From a selfish point of view, I want Leicester and Forest to stay down because they are great derbies and I want to play them again next season!

"You've got to say that Forest, Leicester and Blackpool done fantastically well to be in the play-offs.

"Cardiff probably expected to be there but the momentum is with Blackpool and I hope they go up."

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Savage-tipping-Seasiders-play-offs/article-2132970-detail/article.html

Blackpool: Gilks, Coleman, Baptiste, Evatt, Crainey, Southern, Vaughan, Adam, Taylor-Fletcher, Ormerod, Campbell

Subs: Rachubka, Edwards, Bannan, Clarke, Euell, Dobbie, Burgess

Scumbags: Camp, Perch, Morgan, Wilson, Gunter, McKenna©, Majewski, Cohen, Anderson, Tyson, Blackstock

Subs: Smith, Chambers, McGugan, Boyd, McGoldrick, Garner, Earnshaw

I don't understand why they were signing Charlie Adam is a wonker, I quite like the guy, done alreet for me getting his foot in. Would be nice if he kicked em a little harder in the second half mind you.

Archived