Fixtures

oomarkwright

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Can the fixture list be like on top and updated when we get a sky fixture David? 

We have a link to the fixtures on the club website in the main menu that’s updated with the TV changes.

9 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Yeh but can't you put them on here as well? 

Not sure how that would be better as they are always available with just one click, up to date and contain more information such as link for tickets

6 hours ago, David said:

Not sure how that would be better as they are always available with just one click, up to date and contain more information such as link for tickets

Yeh I know you are supported by the club but would be better to have it pinned at the start of the main forum save going thru the club site innit? ?

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Yeh I know you are supported by the club but would be better to have it pinned at the start of the main forum save going thru the club site innit? ?

The links on the main menu have nothing to do with being supported by the club, they were not asked to be placed there, I did so because they are helpful for fans on the forum and as I say contain more information which is up to date 

7 hours ago, David said:

The links on the main menu have nothing to do with being supported by the club, they were not asked to be placed there, I did so because they are helpful for fans on the forum and as I say contain more information which is up to date 

Don't look like I'm gonna get it then! Lol. 

32 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Don't look like I'm gonna get it then! Lol. 

I’m just reluctant to change something that’s been in place now since the start of last season because one person would prefer it a different way that’s all, this is the first time it’s been requested.

On 05/08/2019 at 23:40, David said:

We have a link to the fixtures on the club website in the main menu that’s updated with the TV changes.

Never realised that was there!  Takes 3 clicks to get there via my bookmarks ("Football" folder>DCFC Homepage>Fixtures).

I'll be taking your very helpful route from now on.  Cheers!

EDIT:
Glad to see it open in another tab too... much prefer it that way.  

For those not aware, you can get the DCFC Fixtures on a calendar on your iphone.  Auto Updates as Sky move things around etc, and auto updates each season as the new fixtures come out.
Don't ask me how though... I've mine on my mobile for about 5 years now, and I can't for the life of me remember how I did it!  LOL!

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

For those not aware, you can get the DCFC Fixtures on a calendar on your iphone.  Auto Updates as Sky move things around etc, and auto updates each season as the new fixtures come out.
Don't ask me how though... I've mine on my mobile for about 5 years now, and I can't for the life of me remember how I did it!  LOL!

1) https://www.dcfc.co.uk/fixtures

2) Click the download button above the fixtures, this will open up a new tab that takes you to stanza.co

3) Click Derby County Fixtures

4) Click what device you have

5) There is no 5, straight forward from 4

Archived