The Internet

Day

When I was a kid I remember being more than happy spending hours on my Atari 2600 and Acorn Electron, if you had said Internet or Google to me I would of given you the "what the fook is that" look.

Fast forward 20 years and look where we are now, not a day goes by without me using Google to find something. Take today for example, I made a comment on another forum that "I went for a poo and by time I came back it had sold", I was talking about a mobile phone I had just sold on eBay. Anyhow the fact I mentioned I went for a poo was picked up on and the banter started.

I went to Google images and searched "having a poo", hoping I would find a picture of some fat guy on the bog, what I didn't expect is to be greeted by pictures of toilets that had been filled shall we say.

Look how much we have come on in 20 years, people are now actually having a dump, taking a picture of it and uploading it to the internet, WOW, what would we do without the internet now?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

www.ratemypoo.com by any chance?

Its the website I use at work to test the filtering is working. Its not hardcore, no scantily clad ladies to get me in trouble if the filters are down - just a few bowls of Billy.

And I'd officially not be able to do my job if the internet was turned off. I'm fecked if the internet goes down as I need google to find out how to fix it again.

Archived