Another Classic from the NEP

Day

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive left the guy my thoughts

first english team to win 2 euro cups my back to back my arse

why do most forests fans bend the truth about this when liverpool did it first?

i mean its not as if it was new thing they had done by winning back to back ones, or even the last team to do it

real madrid won it 5 times in a row

munich and ajax have won it 3 times in a row

benfica and inter milan won it twice in a row

before forest came to doing as well as liverpool

and ac milan have since done it too

im not knocking the achievment, as its pretty special. but when they lie about it, does my head in

I missed that bit, was to busy mocking his transfer suggestions. I remember someone posted on the NEP something along the lines of 'we are arrogant fans, we're allowed to be because of our past achievements', for me that sums up how stupid they are. The NEP seems to be a breeding ground for delusional idiots.

To win any trophy is an achievement for any club, even the Brian Clough trophy for god sake, everyone wants to win a trophy and if you win it back to back great, although personally I think winning the old Division 1 twice was a greater achievement.

I don't understand it when I see Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool resting players because they have a European cup game coming up, maybe it's just me but I'd always put the league ahead of a cup, not that we'd ever get the chance in my lifetime.

me too, i dont care about europe, a little glory in blighty would be nice once in a while. if anything if i was a manger i would rest players in european games, buut then thats why im not a manager

'we are arrogant fans, we're allowed to be because of our past achievements'

who ever said that needs a slap. neither derby or forest can be arrogant. we were tinpot nothing clubs till brian clough came around. changed our fortunes for awhile and now we are back where we belong, being tinpot clubs from the midlands.

now if wed won our 53rd league title like rangers did at the weekend then i would be a bit cocky. i mean rangers are the most succesful domestic club in the world. i think, i got that bit of trivia from a pub quiz machine so could be wrong

90Deluded Cnut's reply on the DET this morning, all I can say is oh dear oh dear. He never knew Liverpool won the European Cup back to back, although to be fair he said he will do better research next time. Also he's talking about Gadsby getting his hand out his pocket to fund transfers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
At least on LTLF they tend to get shot down I've noticed if they start talking *****, on the NEP you won't last 5 minutes if you try and explain that James Milner might just be out of Forest's reach.

Is Milner out of their reach? Maybe just a little?

Say´s in the mirror today that Billy´s had a meeting with Doubtý and he´´s assured him that he´s stopping.

More like Doughty wants full lost wages plus compo if he walks.

little *****.

Got a 3 year deal, has a 3 year plan, again, and will prob walk soon because he didn´t get up this time.

Gets up with us first season and uses the excuse that they went up too early!!!FFS:mad:

Fecking little *****

Archived