Another Classic from the NEP

Day

At least on LTLF they tend to get shot down I've noticed if they start talking *****, on the NEP you won't last 5 minutes if you try and explain that James Milner might just be out of Forest's reach.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really?? demand??

if you insist...

The reason LTLF is ballenced is because its ran by Football Fans that support Nottingham Forest...

The Reason the NEP is a laughing stock is because it's moderated by Forest Fanatics that wont have a word said against their precious European Cup winning club, oh, and did they mention - we won the cup... twice...

LTLF is a Forum for fans and the Nep was a forum for fans but is now a power trip. So yes, feel free to post on the NEP so long as its things like Forest will be buying Real Madrid as it development squad - but if you want to wear black and white over their you best claim to be Newcastle or Notts County...

Or something more diplomatic

Forest won the cup?.................twice??

I remember reading the NEP before Mein Fuhrer took over, apart from some sicko that used to come on and post and random sick stuff, the place was pretty much down to earth, just needed abit of moderation here and there.

Now it's run by Ze Germans "NEPmoderationteam" I only go over there to find material for this forum and see who Boycie has wound up this week.

I must admit that you gave me a chuckle earlier in the week after questioning a Newcastle fan being allowed to post in "My Forest", you can't ask questions yer know, you need to email the NEPmoderationteam and wait a week for an answer.

RedPelvis for the next boss I say. There would be no booing or negative words from the terrace or you'd get banned.

If a game was lost, no matter, his assistant Bentwood would simply delete the game from the fixture list.

I know experience is key.Which is why if we go up, we should prioritise and sign.

Pratley

Shorey

Ben Foster

Peter Whittingham

Joe Ledley

Michael Dawson

Can't think of any more. Billy will do that bit. If we sign five or six good young players to bulk out the squad, i'd be happy, i'm thinking of.

Rafael

Victor Moses (Has he impressed Wigan?)

Henri Saivet (French striker at Bordeaux)

Georginio Wijnaldum (Dutch winger at Feyenoord)

Nacer Barazite

Jack Rodwell

http://forums.thisisnottinghamforest.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=39385&tstart=0

http://www.meikathon.net/roflmao/facepalm

Archived