Nicky Hunt - Bye Bye

RAMtastic

Nicky Hunt

Please Nige send him back.

What a waste of space and what a waste of a loan, there must be a better Right Back somewhere that we could have on a loan

Also while we are clearing out send Sunu back aswell I think we've seen enough. For an Arsenal lad his first touch is shocking.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunt i agree he was dreadfull was so relieved he got subbed - not soon enough for me ! he doesnt seem interested ? Sunu hhmm still not seen enough of to say for sure - he's only a young lad and has hardly played - deserves more of a chance.

Was he not being praised a few weeks back? every player has a dip in form now and again you can't just get rid, not as if we have any other options at the moment either with Connolly out on loan.

Dip? He's gone underground.

Get rid, I also saw his shirt being thrown to the deck in the dug out.

That is a serious error of judgement, he should be sent back regardless of who we have left to play in his place.

As for Sunu? He is *****! ***** a tell thee! *****!

Bring back barazite, at least he got into the peno area before running out of idea's.

Dip? He's gone underground.

Get rid, I also saw his shirt being thrown to the deck in the dug out.

That is a serious error of judgement, he should be sent back regardless of who we have left to play in his place.

Why was the shirt thrown, did you ask him?

Maybe it was thrown out of frustration of a poor performance from himself, maybe it was thrown as the fans cheered him off, maybe him and Cloughie had words, as Clough was giving some right abuse to one of the players in the first half.

I'd be pissed off if he just trotted off the pitch without a care in the world.

No players have got a chance here when after a few poor performances they want rid, or they get injured they want rid. When we do get rid they turn round and say they wasn't given a chance when they put in decent performances at another club.

Maybe the players are decent and Clough's tactics are not getting the best from the players, look at Luke Varney now, even Connolly is in the first team up at Sheff Utd and look where they are in the table compared to us.

We aint never going to have a player that is going to put in 10/10 performances each week, we're at the bottom of the Championship it doesn't happen and a player doesn't turn ***** over night either.

tbh this is just another of clough's disaster signings, he moans about every fecking thing, that we ahvnt enough pace in the squad then doesnt even put croft on the bench who at least tried and didnt cack himeslf when he got into the 18 yard box unlike pearson who gets a nosebleed if he's that far up the pitch. He flls out with players and lacks discipline, like when sav had a moan at radio derby and the fans, if i was in charge i would ahve cancelled his contract told him to feck off. Glick gives us no new rays of hope in the summer, we may pay what we paid for saun barker wow all 900,000. They are going to lower the wage bill even more by bringing in young players i bet they will be like moxey and pringle who have dissapeared. Tbh the club is going down the drain and we need to get relegated to get the fans to wake up to see where we are, people saying clough ahs done a great job, great job my arse, he changes davies for sunu who is right foote on the left when we got a bit of momentum, fecking useless

tbh this is just another of clough's disaster signings, he moans about every fecking thing, that we ahvnt enough pace in the squad then doesnt even put croft on the bench who at least tried and didnt cack himeslf when he got into the 18 yard box unlike pearson who gets a nosebleed if he's that far up the pitch. He flls out with players and lacks discipline, like when sav had a moan at radio derby and the fans, if i was in charge i would ahve cancelled his contract told him to feck off. Glick gives us no new rays of hope in the summer, we may pay what we paid for saun barker wow all 900,000. They are going to lower the wage bill even more by bringing in young players i bet they will be like moxey and pringle who have dissapeared. Tbh the club is going down the drain and we need to get relegated to get the fans to wake up to see where we are, people saying clough ahs done a great job, great job my arse, he changes davies for sunu who is right foote on the left when we got a bit of momentum, fecking useless

thats my boy!!!

Young ram may I point out a couple of points, 900k is alot for a Championship player and we still have one of the highest wage bills in this league despite our league position.

It's not all about how much we pay for a player and pay wages, it's the type of players we can bring in and I fear that in the summer when Clough starts looking at League 1 players everyone will be moaning beacuse it's not a big name, nor are we paying £2m+ for him.

I will draw your attention to Doncaster, Blackpool and Leicester. This is what can be done with small budgets and small wage bills.

Remember big is NOT always best.

I think there'd be less aggro and negativity if we played more of a passing game. If we were mid-table with an attempt to play proper football I think more people would forgive the results.

Maybe Nige can't afford players who can pass it around and that's why we drop back to hoofball on occasion?

Whatever the reason I think its the lack of quality that causes the anger, not so much the results.

I think moaning is part and parcel of football now, as is booing. Even if we were top of the league, playing like Barca and winning 5-0 fans would be moaning about the price of the Balti pies. (This applies to every club, not just Derby).

I think moaning is part and parcel of football now, as is booing. Even if we were top of the league, playing like Barca and winning 5-0 fans would be moaning about the price of the Balti pies. (This applies to every club, not just Derby).

cough cough boycie :D

Young ram may I point out a couple of points, 900k is alot for a Championship player and we still have one of the highest wage bills in this league despite our league position.

It's not all about how much we pay for a player and pay wages, it's the type of players we can bring in and I fear that in the summer when Clough starts looking at League 1 players everyone will be moaning beacuse it's not a big name, nor are we paying £2m+ for him.

I will draw your attention to Doncaster, Blackpool and Leicester. This is what can be done with small budgets and small wage bills.

Remember big is NOT always best.

but how many of cloughs signings what he made this summer are in the squad now? and why is he playing 4-4-1-1 at home? also why is he playing tongue on the wing, tongue ahs never been a winger he is class in cm just get rid of sav, put tongue and green in the middle and put crofty on wing, tbh i dont mind not signing big but when glick says he is going to continue using the loan market it aint too promsing, and clough aint got an eye for a player tbh, how many of his signings have been any good, barker and tongue which he dont use properly tbh cant think of any else, he hasnt got a clue tacticlly or in signing players i think if the club is going anywhere it is without clough and his burton army of staff

I think there'd be less aggro and negativity if we played more of a passing game. If we were mid-table with an attempt to play proper football I think more people would forgive the results.

Maybe Nige can't afford players who can pass it around and that's why we drop back to hoofball on occasion?

Whatever the reason I think its the lack of quality that causes the anger, not so much the results.

The most frustrating thing is that WE CAN pass it around but we choose not to. In the game against P'Boro at home we played properly. So it can be done again.

but how many of cloughs signings what he made this summer are in the squad now? and why is he playing 4-4-1-1 at home? also why is he playing tongue on the wing, tongue ahs never been a winger he is class in cm just get rid of sav, put tongue and green in the middle and put crofty on wing, tbh i dont mind not signing big but when glick says he is going to continue using the loan market it aint too promsing, and clough aint got an eye for a player tbh, how many of his signings have been any good, barker and tongue which he dont use properly tbh cant think of any else, he hasnt got a clue tacticlly or in signing players i think if the club is going anywhere it is without clough and his burton army of staff

My reply was to your comment, 900k on Barker wow and Glick giving us no ray of light for the summer.

Archived