Arsenal vs Barcelona

Rodders

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if there is any appealing it should be for the ridiculous red card for the excellent Carlos Puyol.Barca gave arsenal a footballing lesson.No English team can boast to be the best in the world after that display.Barca are the Harlem Globetrotters of football.I hope they stuff the gooners at the Nou Camp and go on to lift the trophy.

Barca should of been 5 or 6 up at least by now, they wiped the floor with Arsenal in the first 25 minutes, Arsenal looked clueless. But with Arsenal being my unofficial second team kind of thing I'd like them to go through but can't see it, I reckon they'l get hammered at the Nou Camp.

I like to watch Barca, but hate being told by the commentator how good they are playing, Stop having a w@nk with your microphone and shut the feck up I say.

I know how to feel about how a teams playing, we're not feckin spaz's.

Well not as far as I know we're not.

So, shut up! keep quiet and just let them play. Feckin gobshites!

Brian Clough was right about them, can you remember that interview with Motty? Class.

in all honesty,man utd were lucky only to lose 2-0 in last years final when it could have been 5-0.

listen,man utd,arsenal,chelsea etc aren't as good as the papers,sky tv tell us they are

i think arsenal will be lucky to get out of barcelona with a 3-0 defeat

almunia is ***** as well,what wenger sees in him i dont know.

i'd definitely sign a new keeper if i were him

Archived