Gianfranco Zola and West Ham

Day

Considering his future overnight after todays result, can't see him staying on now. With Hull level on points now and a game in hand, West Ham could be doomed looking at the games they have left....

Everton

Sunderland

Liverpool

Wigan

Fulham

Man City

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet the Met police are shitting themselves.

West Ham look likely to go down.

At the same time, Leeds and Grayson are going tits up in League One and Millwall are likely to sneak into the automatics.

West Ham - Millwall. The most violent derby in English football at the moment.

I bet the Met police are shitting themselves.

West Ham look likely to go down.

At the same time, Leeds and Grayson are going tits up in League One and Millwall are likely to sneak into the automatics.

West Ham - Millwall. The most violent derby in English football at the moment.

in english football its got to be Wrexham vs celtic :rolleyes::rolleyes:

one of the main problems with West Ham is the owners.Its great to have owners who are fans,but to have chairmen who are constantly in the media isnt good.They have got rid of long term employees whilst giving an unfit,past it Benni Mcarthy a £50,000 a week contract.Slagging the teams performances in public is out of order too.

Am I the only one who can't stand Sullivan and Gold?

Instead of slagging off Portsmouth and Crystal Palace, they should be concerned about thier £100 million black hole.

They can't even afford to sack the manager.

I like Gianfranco Zola, I think he is a very nice man but I just can stand Sullivan and Gold or West Ham United espically after the Tevez and Mascherano saga.

Zola deserves better than Sullivan and Gold or West Ham for that matter.

Archived