Glick on Radio Derby

RAMtastic

Lee Hendrie is our player but carrrry on....

of couse its going to take time!

read the small print which ever way you like , these aint prepaired to spend the $$$,

they want you thru the gates watching average footballers week in and week out.

for a club to survive it MUST give the fans something to cheer about ,i hardly think anyone will cheer if we get anymore bloddy paul dickovs on loan!

of couse every rams fan wants stability but at what cost?

will you be happy watching old aged loanees jog around pride park whilst the youngsters coming thru the ranks at derby get pushed to the back of the queue?

these yanks that are in charge of us are bloody good at putting spin on things and most people swallow it hook ,line , and sinker

either put up some cash,

OR FECK OFF!

notts forest 1 man utd 8 1999 season notts forest relegated

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just have to wait and see what happens in the summer now as theres nowt they can do whilst the transfer window is shut. Like I said above I think it's a smart move that the board are not spouting out that we have X amount to spend, obviously this doesnt help our worries but all we can do now is wait and see.

Stability is key.

We have no money. We need to accept that for a while.

We can't spend what we don't have or let people pump it in because they'll want it back. We've only just got out of debt.

We need to get rid of players who are a waste of the silly money they're being paid (coming from ST sales) and frankly a waste of oxygen.

I'd rather see a few years of stability even if it consists of mediocrity and loan players than see us spend money we don't have on a promotion push.

We have an inexperienced manager, yes. But the right attitude is in the players and the fans. That's all we need at the moment.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel tbh, the board dont have a clue about football tbh, I agree that we need stability but this is the wrong kind of stability we are going backwards as a team, if we go down this season it would be interesting to see what happens with investment. Nigels signings hasnt impressed me at all apart from barker none have impressive, for glick to say we have a hungry competitve squad i believe is a joke. The Americans in my opinon need to be ousted

Commons

Davies

Addison

Leacock

Have all had long spells out this season, we have also had players that have only been out for around 2 weeks tops all season in Savage, Bywater and Jay (off the top of my head), all football clubs suffer from injuries, Forest were plagued by them last season I seem to recall.

Is it the training or is it down to personal fitness problems, or injuries which will plague there careers and not the training?

Let's face it we knew about Commons, Davies has never managed a full season in his entire career, neither has Leacock has managed one full season out of 8 and Addison has only just come through the ranks.

Nobody knows what goes on at the training pitch, nor are any of us professional coaches, so can we question the training or are we just looking to point the blame again at Clouoghs coaching team due to obvious dislike of them?

i think it is the same across football in general. We now know how to get the best out of the body but that also means putting it under more strain resulting in more and more injuries. Its like a car....the more finely tuned and the more gadgets on it means the more thinkgs are likely to go wrong!

Commons

Davies

Addison

Leacock

Have all had long spells out this season, we have also had players that have only been out for around 2 weeks tops all season in Savage, Bywater and Jay (off the top of my head), all football clubs suffer from injuries, Forest were plagued by them last season I seem to recall.

Is it the training or is it down to personal fitness problems, or injuries which will plague there careers and not the train

I think personal fitness problems have a lot to do with it - being seen out drunk <alledgedly> in town doesnt help much

Archived