TV is at it's crappest ever

Day

TV is awful and has been for the last few years.The only things ive enjoyed are the Sopranos.Shameless is absolute garbage.The fact that people find this funny is a terrible inditement on society today.What is also sad is programs like X-Factor,im a celebrity,big brother etc cause such public and media hysteria.

Good presenters are hard to find nowadays,they are either comedians or controversial celebs.The likes of Michael Parkinson and Melvyn Bragg are long gone.Children of today are growing up watching tele that doesnt teach them anything of worth.its all about guns,drugs,alcohol and sex.Its no wonder this country is going to hell in a handcart.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TV is awful and has been for the last few years.The only things ive enjoyed are the Sopranos.Shameless is absolute garbage.The fact that people find this funny is a terrible inditement on society today.What is also sad is programs like X-Factor,im a celebrity,big brother etc cause such public and media hysteria.

Good presenters are hard to find nowadays,they are either comedians or controversial celebs.The likes of Michael Parkinson and Melvyn Bragg are long gone.Children of today are growing up watching tele that doesnt teach them anything of worth.its all about guns,drugs,alcohol and sex.Its no wonder this country is going to hell in a handcart.

to be fair there is really good programmes on, its just you have to wait till late at night on channels people dont really go near

i find alot of the output on bbc4 and more4 as worth while watching, like on bbc4 the thick of it is really good smart comedy and i saw 2 episodes of 3 called the seats of power, about the three stables of british government in the home office, the treasurey and foreign office, really informative.

just a shame you have to live with the crap output on bbc3 like snog, marry avoid, that programme makes me want to kill myself

its why i stick with dvds and music cause most oif the telly output is crap.

Archived