Sheffield Wednesday v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of those 6 pointers isn't it? I'd be happy with 3 points tho on Saturday although I can see us coming back with just the 1 point. We may score a goal or a few but they will score just as many, if we don't score I doubt they will score either.

I think it'l be a draw.

This is one of those 6 pointers isn't it? I'd be happy with 3 points tho on Saturday although I can see us coming back with just the 1 point. We may score a goal or a few but they will score just as many, if we don't score I doubt they will score either.

I think it'l be a draw.

ill take the 6points :p

i have a feeling n my bones, that we will win 3-2

Home results against the strugglers:

Peterborough - 2-1 win

Plymouth - 2-1 win

Ssausagehorpe - 1-4 lose

Watford - 2-0 win

QPR - 2-4 lose

Bristol C - 1-0 win

Reading - 2-1 win

Ipswich, Palace - still to play

So - its seemingly away form against the crap that we struggle with. Home we don't do badly (though it feels that we do).

I'm predicting a good win. 2-1 seems a common score line.

Well i just checked my predictions i put us down for a win :eek: - just heard Nigel on t'radio though and it sounds like he's going for a draw, he better not be - he said "the onus is on them, we ONLY need 3 more wins out of the 9 games left."

Well i just checked my predictions i put us down for a win :eek: - just heard Nigel on t'radio though and it sounds like he's going for a draw, he better not be - he said "the onus is on them, we ONLY need 3 more wins out of the 9 games left."

bloody negative nige

In your face Daveo!:D

2000 on sale on the day? Are you having a pop Barrman?:mad:

no seriously what they told my dad, well i say the ticket office i mean the people in advertising and corporate who he gets his tickets from

i thought he was lying too, but aparently demand has been high

no seriously what they told my dad, well i say the ticket office i mean the people in advertising and corporate who he gets his tickets from

i thought he was lying too, but aparently demand has been high

Feckin freebies no doubt! Gadsbys right.:mad:

Archived