Lionel Pickering Mark 2 ???

one_chop

Can't help feeling a bit of deja vu, Reminds me of when we bought in Kitson, Johnson, Pembridge ETC ETC.

Expectations were very high, but for some reason all those individuals who were talented in their own right couldn't gel for toffee.

Will this latest gamble pay off ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expectation is what we had when Clement spent stupid money. Now it's closer to cautious optimism. 

Lampard and Mel Morris have brought a us a new level of optimism, especially with the contrast of style to the Rowettball we were accustomed to. 

Personally can't say I expect anything out of this team except a hard working group playing attractive football, if that gets us promotion then great ?

Lets hope it does 

exercise time and patience and don’t go into the season expecting the moon on a stick first time of asking

im still eager regardless of what this season entails is for us to stick with a manager for more than a season 

yes I know rowett left, but karma says we had that coming having fired so many lol

in all seriousness though

Would love to see us get through this season and start next with frank as I believe stability will get this club where it wants to be 

Archived