lee camp i am not a derby fan

derbydan

So everyone just assumes I’m a Derby fan. I’m a local boy and you can’t take that away and playing for your local club is special, but anyone who knows me from the age of eight will know that I used to wear a Man Utd top or a Peter Schmeichel goalkeeper top. I suppose if my Auntie and Uncle lived in Nottingham I would have probably come to watch Forest, but it was just a logistical thing.

http://www.ltlf.co.uk/forest/2010/03/08/lee-camp-interview-part-2/

thats even worse not only is he a judas little daddys boy w4nker he's also a fecking glory supporting manure fan just another reason to hate the pr1ck

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He genuinely is (or was) a Derby fan. He has said so in interviews I'm sure.

I'm sure he said in an EMT interview when talking about Brian Clough that "He won a few trophies here then unfortunately he went to Forest and did a bit better".

As Vicky for once quite rightly said, the ***** for brains tosspot is just trying to win Forest fans over, he could be a Gold Coast United fan for all I care. Let's see if he's got much to say after letting Rooney, Drogba, Torres smash 5 each in against him week in week out.

As Vicky for once quite rightly said, the ***** for brains tosspot is just trying to win Forest fans over, he could be a Gold Coast United fan for all I care. Let's see if he's got much to say after letting Rooney, Drogba, Torres smash 5 each in against him week in week out.

carry on with the gold coast utd quips and im gonna pull yer castors of yer chair m8!:D

carry on with the gold coast utd quips and im gonna pull yer castors of yer chair m8!:D

I was trying to think of a far away club that means sod all to us Trig, I was gonna go for Timbooktoo United but I'm sure a couple on here have bought there home shirt.

I was trying to think of a far away club that means sod all to us Trig, I was gonna go for Timbooktoo United but I'm sure a couple on here have bought there home shirt.

gold coast to be true are complete sh 1te,

infact all aussie fooball is sh 1te

but thier my local side so i go and support them

its painfull at times (nearly all the times) but it reminds me of back home

trigs man for the world cup to watch out for is tommy oar

a winger with a bit of pace who can scare many defences

ps adama traore----- nah i wont even bother trying to tell your lot! :D

an un earthed diamond ,

ahhh i can just hear it now as he graces the hallowed turf of pride park---

that bloke trig surely knows his suff, what a bargain, what a player,

wow have we signed trig up as international scout,

long live the trig.

ahh the fame wont go my my head honest!:D

Hold on my memory is coming back, is this the lad?

I love how aggressive the forest fans are on that video, it's hilarious how they feel they must justify buying Lee Camp constantly. I like how they think it's a shot at them too, when the video was posted in 2006, f*cking idiots.

Maybe we should all chip in and buy them an abacus for Christmas? To be fair it's hardly a revelation, we already knew they had problems with dates when our resident dog Dread was trying to tell us how Billy unearthed Lee Camp.

Archived