Rams keep season ticket prices on hold

Day

Derby County are delighted to announce that season ticket prices are being frozen yet again....for the fifth year in a row, for all Rams season tickets holders who renew prior to the 18th April.

In launching next seasons campaign entitled 'Black & White Forever', the Club have again sought the opinions of their supporters, with wide spread consultation in developing the 2011/11 package

Derby County CEO Tom Glick and manager Nigel Clough are also calling on fans to be part of a new era at Pride Park, as the Rams look to build a young, hungry playing squad to take the Club forward.

One of the biggest changes for the new campaign sees the club extend its free junior season ticket offer to include 12-year-olds and under, when purchasing a Young Rams membership.

Derby County CEO Tom Glick said: "We believe we have yet again produced a very attractive season ticket package for our supporters.

"To be able to offer a price freeze for the fifth season in a row demonstrates a reward for the loyalty shown by our incredible fans.

"Along with our manager, Nigel Clough, we believe we are building a stronger, better club and our supporters are the key element in that.

"We hope the added benefits, along with the competitive price, will again prove that Derby County's season ticket package is among the best in the country."

Rams manager Nigel Clough said: "It is great to see the club reward the loyal support of our season ticket holders with this new package.

"The fans are our X-Factor and are integral to everything we are striving to achieve."

Benefits included in the 2010/11 deal include:-

* Free admission for one selected pre-season friendly at Pride Park Stadium

* The first home Carling Cup match regardless at what stage of the competition

* Easy payment options with various ways to help finance the season ticket, including 0% p.a. interest when paying with a Rams Card

* Free season ticket when purchasing a contract mobile phone from club partner mobilephones.net (fans will receive a voucher of a Band 'D' season ticket towards the purchase price towards the purchase price of the 2010/11 season ticket).

* Complimentary children's season tickets for Young Rams Members aged 12 or under with each adult age band season ticket purchased

* Exclusive season ticket holder event open training at Pride Park

* Ticket exchange/rain check games

* Complimentary season ticket holder handbook

* Ticket priority for home and away league and cup matches

* Plus, great discounts on merchandise in shopDCFC and great discounts on DCITC coaching courses and birthday parties

Season ticket renewals can be made by logging on to http://renewal.wearederby.com.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1984962,00.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South east corner may be the option?

I'd of thought you'd be better of in the East stand with a little'un, get into the South East corner and behind some 6ft+ Chav that stands up all game, shouting w@nkers at the away fans for 90 minutes canna be much fun.

tbh i think the board are con merchants, after the lack of investment and our current position in the league they ahve the cheek to put them up after the 18th of april. I havnt even received any papaerwork to renew yet. I'm sick of tom glick and the board tbh

I'm thinking about getting one but I need to find a job first to fund it as well as the train tickets every two weeks!

i did it in my first year of uni, its way to expensive even with a job, admitedly my journey was £70 every other week, thats pretty expensive even once a month!

i did it in my first year of uni, its way to expensive even with a job, admitedly my journey was £70 every other week, thats pretty expensive even once a month!

If I get a band C or D it will be manageable. Journeys are only £14 not bad at all. I just need to find someone to sit next to lol.

If I get a band C or D it will be manageable. Journeys are only £14 not bad at all. I just need to find someone to sit next to lol.

ah true, join the barmy army!

dunno what the band will be i am looking for cheapest season ticket too to be onest

Archived