Forest Sign.....

derbydan

another striker geroge boyd from the posh suprise suprise whats billy boy doing i think he wants to try the real madrid style ***** defence and all strikers we don't care how many you score we'll try to score more what a tool :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£1m loan deal apparently, plus another million if they sign him at the end of the loan.

Thing I don't get is, after the Leicester game he had his bottom lip out that his team need to battle more, they can't just go through every game free-scoring.

He actually had it spot on, they need abit of grit in the team alongside the young'uns otherwise they'l be screwed in the Prem against the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd and even Stoke City.

What Boyd will do for them I aint a clue, I would of thought the defence would of been the main area that he needs to strengthen, £2m for another winger/striker seems abit pointless when Tyson, McGoldrick are sat on there arses on the bench.

again with being a stickler... whilst he has scored goals he isn't a striker... he's a left winger which is a place we needed covering, and allows us to move our only player really suited to left back into a left back position - thus covering our other gap...

so actually its a good move by billy... and he played well on saturday helping us get a win despite having 3 key players out due to injuries

Archived