Harper's Little Helpers - Pregnancy

NorfolkRam

Hi guys,

A lot of you have bid on the raffle for the signed Nugent shirt which is fundraising for my daughter Harper to have an operation in America to help her walk unaided. Not sure if anyone is too interested so I thought I'd tuck this article in the pub rather than clogging up other forum space but we have just had an article released in the mirror about Harper's birth and fundraising. If you have time to give it a read then I hope in some way it can raise awareness for other parents, especially first time mothers, if you aren't sure something is right, regardless of what the midwife says, get it checked. It really can make a difference and it can save all you're lives. Midwife after midwife told my wife she was wrong and knowing her (a bit of a hypochondriac at times!) even I had my doubts at times, but she persisted and saved my daughters life. Please count your kicks and if you find any changes just get to the hospital.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/she-30-minutes-death-mothers-12308358

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/05/2018 at 15:16, NorfolkRam said:

Hi guys,

A lot of you have bid on the raffle for the signed Nugent shirt which is fundraising for my daughter Harper to have an operation in America to help her walk unaided. Not sure if anyone is too interested so I thought I'd tuck this article in the pub rather than clogging up other forum space but we have just had an article released in the mirror about Harper's birth and fundraising. If you have time to give it a read then I hope in some way it can raise awareness for other parents, especially first time mothers, if you aren't sure something is right, regardless of what the midwife says, get it checked. It really can make a difference and it can save all you're lives. Midwife after midwife told my wife she was wrong and knowing her (a bit of a hypochondriac at times!) even I had my doubts at times, but she persisted and saved my daughters life. Please count your kicks and if you find any changes just get to the hospital.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/she-30-minutes-death-mothers-12308358

She is lucky also... It looks like she has a couple of great loving parents who adhore her. 

She has a wicked smile. 

Archived