Derby Vs Cardiff - A Post-Game Report Thread Through The Medium of Memes

Comrade 86

Dear Colin,

As an avid reader of the DCFC Fans Rams Talk thread, I'm sure you'll be aware that I'm one of your biggest fans. I thought you and your bestie Sean looked a bit down after the game last night so I've opened up a thread where us Derby fans can express our love and sympathy through the medium of memes - a pictorial report on the game and the aftermath if you like.

I do hope this will go some way to repairing the damaged relations between the clubs after we maliciously invoked a blizzard for the original fixture and then incited young Sean's bilious invective with piss-take WhatsApp messages. We are truly sorry. ?*

Much love,

* Not sure if this is the right emoji but it's meant to indicate that I think your tiptop, number one Colin!

PS - lads, I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to help Colin and Sean through this difficult time. Many of you have suggested that we should have employed him for his free-flowing football style, so unlike the hoofball we grown used to under Gazza. As such, please feel free to post messages of support or the kind of 'jovial banter between lads' that we know Colin and Sean are so fond of ?

WHite Christmas.jpg

Morrison oh well.jpg

Colin.jpg

Nuno.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived