jay mac

derbydan

seems this recent bit of agrresion isn't a one off thing for jay i didn't realise he had done all this tho lol

James Michael "Jay" McEveley intermittently featured in the Blackburn first team during this time, including in a match against Liverpool in October 2004 when his challenge resulted in a broken leg for Djibril Cisse. Though the challenge was legal and appeared innocuous, the gruesome footage of the incident shocked many

McEveley has developed a history of unfortunate involvement in serious injuries - to himself and others. McEveley was the other party in a training ground incident that left Hakan ŞÃƒÂ¼kür, trialist at Blackburn, with a broken leg. Mark Delaney suffered a serious knee injury after a clash with McEveley. McEveley himself has suffered a few very serious knee injuries.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame he didn't end the careers of a few Forest players this season by breaking both legs, arms and necks.

Usually I wouldn't wish any career threatening injuries on any player, although the way Forest fans are making Pintado some sort of god I'l make an exception for Forest players, I hope Jay sorts a few of em out next season.

JAY McEveley has been fined £2,500 by the Football Association for improper conduct during Derby County's 1-0 home defeat to Swansea City.

McEveley was charged by the FA for his reaction to being sent off for a second bookable offence in Saturday's game at Pride Park Stadium.

The left-back vented his fury at a linesman before kicking a rack of water bottles as he left the field.

McEveley attended a disciplinary hearing yesterday and was fined but escaped any further punishment.

As a result, he will serve his original two-game ban, starting with tomorrow's trip to West Bromwich Albion, due to the dismissal being his second red card of the season.

Swansea have requested a personal hearing with the FA of Wales to defend the charge of failing to control their players in the game against the Rams.

Swans boss Paulo Sousa said: "We will be defending ourselves because we didn't do anything wrong. Our position is very clear."

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Rams-McEveley-fined-FA/article-1868126-detail/article.html

Archived