Cheryl bleedin Cole

Dangerous

Already I am sick to death of seeing her miserable face in the papers following the inevitable break up of her marriage.All these "pity me " faces she does and the shirts with crying women and broken hearts on etc,is pathetic.

Face it love,your sham of a marriage is over,you both are vaccuous, fame hungry cretins.You wont struggle getting another famous boyfriend so dont expect any sympathy.If you really thought your husband would stay faithful you are a fool.No doubt you shall take your pent up anger out on some innocent toilet attendant like you did in the past.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree wholeheartedly with you Danger.

She is a half-wit and an attention-seeking cretin. Her marriage was a sham for her to get more limelight and money.

She has no right to cry. It's her own fault for going back to the tw*t when he cheated on her before. She can go and find another footballer, be just as rich and famous. There are worser things happening in the world, woman.

I agree wholeheartedly with you Danger.

She is a half-wit and an attention-seeking cretin. Her marriage was a sham for her to get more limelight and money.

She has no right to cry. It's her own fault for going back to the tw*t when he cheated on her before. She can go and find another footballer, be just as rich and famous. There are worser things happening in the world, woman.

but ya would :D

Does anyone actually blame Ashley Cole for sleeping around? what's the point of having a missus like Cheryl Cole if she's to busy globe trotting to further her career and media exposure, whilst he's sat around all day in London.

Don't get me wrong Cheryl Cole is a "highly dooable" female, but he's got his own money, can easily attract a WAG that will stay at home all day and attend his male needs.

Archived