Ashbourne Ar$e's

bakeri666

Is anyone on here from Ashbourne? if so could you try and explain the point of 'The Hug'??

I got caught in traffic, and ended up going miles out of my way on the way home from Alton Towers yesterday because a bunch of scruffy gets were standing in the middle of the road... what's it all about? would i have been better off ignoring the coppers and just running 'em over??

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i'd known i would have done Vicky, unfortunately i messed up the selfmade diversion when i got stuck, and ended up going miles out the way... luckily the child was exhausted after her first visit to a Theme Park, so she slept through it, other wise we'd have had the "are we nearly home yet" to add to it all

If i'd known i would have done Vicky, unfortunately i messed up the selfmade diversion when i got stuck, and ended up going miles out the way... luckily the child was exhausted after her first visit to a Theme Park, so she slept through it, other wise we'd have had the "are we nearly home yet" to add to it all

bakeri, nice to see you back mate,

did you find your teddy n toys then?

dont worry mate getting beat on a 19 game unbeaten run happens to most when they visit pride park!

by the way i almost forgot ,

1-0 to the mighty rams

automatic promotion?

yer havin a bubble !

bakeri, nice to see you back mate,

did you find your teddy n toys then?

dont worry mate getting beat on a 19 game unbeaten run happens to most when they visit pride park!

by the way i almost forgot ,

1-0 to the mighty rams

automatic [sIZE=5]promotion[/sIZE]?

yer havin a bubble !

promotion at all ya having a bubble

HOWZATT!:rolleyes:

yes just for you daveyboy,

chuckle butty egg sandwich . marmite n jam lol ha ha ha n a foo kin ha ha ,

i think he,s quite happy at the moment,

dont quite know about the remark about him having a girlfriend ,

i think he replied........... **** orf u knut i bat for the batty boy,s dont i ?

what ever that means/

has got me puzzled too!:D

Archived