Kris Commons

trigger

has fat lad finally turned the corner?

will he lose the tag of sicknote?

will this tremendous run of form continue?

or will he chip a nail have 12 weeks off

and spend 11 of those weeks in mcdonalds

trigs not convinced on his commitment to the cause

what do you lot think?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without Commons I would say we probably wouldn't be sat in 12th right now, not taking anything away from Bywater, Buxton or Barker. But you don't win games without scoring goals, Commons has been heavily involved in most of the goals, plus getting a couple for himself.

5 games straight he has played now, (touch wood, yes I did) he keeps his fitness, keep an eye on the Championship assists list Trig

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~20097,00.html

A couple more games and I would imagine we will see his name on that list.

i would really liked to be proved wrong,

no doubt he has talent , and can turn a game which is good for us at the moment , but ..........

his attitude to the game ,ie fitness etc is a big issue in not just my mind but others,

forest fans loved him when he played to his potential, but when he goes awol then ????

Not really, at the time new contracts were being handed out he was in the treatment room after having a Cloughie rollocking.

If he can keep this form up until the end of the season I expect Nigel will sit down with him and see what he wants to do, if he's not interested in staying beyond next season, as much as it would hurt me to see us lose our only creative player we could do with the cash.

Trigger ! even forest fans want him back - yes really ! plenty admit they do - don't know why you dislike him so much - when he's fully fit and playing like he can - no-one can touch him.

when he's fully fit and playing like he can - no-one can touch him.

say no more then shall i?

when he aint fit which is more than when he is fit ,he,s taking 10k a week from the club , for what?

Who hasn't sat on there arse in the treatment room this season. Leacock, Davies and Croft have done sod all apart from 1 or 2 decent games this season. Thing is Trig, on his day he's one of the best players in this league, say we get rid, who do we replace him with? Match winning players are hard to come by.

Who hasn't sat on there arse in the treatment room this season. Leacock, Davies and Croft have done sod all apart from 1 or 2 decent games this season. Thing is Trig, on his day he's one of the best players in this league, say we get rid, who do we replace him with? Match winning players are hard to come by.

totaly agree daveyboy, he is class!

but his reputation is a hard one to shake off!

i just hope nigel has butter,ed him up a touch , and he has got him thinking he,s superman.

How much do you think you'd get if you sell him? Some Prem managers might take a speculative punt on him, but I can't see him attracting really big money as he's got underachiever written on his scouting file. Better to keep him and get him to build up his rep at Pride Park. I'm sure Mr. Clough has got the situation weighed up and knows what to do. I'm going to be very interested to see how much money Derby spend in the summer, it seems that the manager has the Wenger attitude to buying, which is probably a good thing for a club that doesn't really have the resources to flash the cash these days.

Archived