Cheryl Cole's Single

Day

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i cant understand a word she says,and communication between a couple is important.On that basis I am compelled to turn ms Cole down when she asks me out for a date.

youd want to talk to her? :eek:

i think you just promise not to be a nob head, and youd get in her pants, i dont think i could settle down with she sounds to high maintenace for my liking, especially wanting a conversation

I think you lot are far too shallow.This is why you spend so much time on the pc whilst I am spending my time in bed.The best way to get a woman into bed is by romancing them,chit chat,listening to the crap they want to talk about( and appear interested)

I could teach you,but id have to charge.

yeah i proberly am, but im young, and i like sleeping round, without commiting to a relationship.

ive never had a problem getting anyone though, i just followed me dads wise words of treat em mean and keep em keen, it works brilliantly. not a bad bit of advice of my old man, admitedly its the only bit of advice hes given me, so im not sure if its a good or bad thing...

I think you lot are far too shallow.This is why you spend so much time on the pc whilst I am spending my time in bed.The best way to get a woman into bed is by romancing them,chit chat,listening to the crap they want to talk about( and appear interested)

[sIZE=5]I could teach you,but id have to charge[/sIZE].

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard:rolleyes:

Howzattt

Archived