Most attractive people by country...

Day

Americans are the most attractive looking people in the world, according to a new survey.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7250038/Americans-are-most-attractive-people-in-the-world-poll-finds.html

Top 20 'best looking nations'

1. America

2. Brazil

3. Spain

4. Australia

5. Italy

6. Sweden

7. England

8. India

9. France

10. Canada

11. Mexico

12. Portugal

13. Wales

14. Russia

15. Japan

16. Ireland

17. Argentina

18. Netherlands

19. Scotland

20. Germany

Does you agree with this list? after watching alot of German adult films I'm not sure how they made the top 20, you can hardly tell the difference between the male and female, and don't get m started on those Aussies.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americans are the most attractive looking people in the world, according to a new survey.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7250038/Americans-are-most-attractive-people-in-the-world-poll-finds.html

Top 20 'best looking nations'

1. America

2. Brazil

3. Spain

4. Australia

5. Italy

6. Sweden

7. England

8.[sIZE=6] India[/sIZE]

9. France

10. Canada

11. Mexico

12. Portugal

13. Wales

14. Russia

15. Japan

16. Ireland

17. Argentina

18. Netherlands

19. Scotland

20. Germany

Does you agree with this list? after watching alot of German adult films I'm not sure how they made the top 20, you can hardly tell the difference between the male and female, and don't get m started on those Aussies.

feck off !!

Foreign women just don't do it for me I'm affraid, I'm not into Latinas, French, Asians etc. You can stick your Halle Berry and Beyonce's up yer jacksy, Give me an English woman any day, Cheryl Cole, Danielle Lloyd mmmmmmm.

you aint seen the german and french and scandienaven beauties we get at my uni, seriously, theres not one who isnt attractive, seriously hot stuff, put our skanky little essex girls to shame

you aint seen the german and french and scandienaven beauties we get at my uni, seriously, theres not one who isnt attractive, seriously hot stuff, put our skanky little essex girls to shame

haha i think you need to pull some under cover moves and show us some pics lol :D

Archived