unamed derby county player arrested

derbydan

DERBY County has refused to comment on reports that a player was involved in a scuffle outside a city nightclub which led to five arrests.

The incident happened in the early hours of yesterday outside Nono8, in The Wardwick.

A police spokesman said five people were arrested but could not reveal if they were men or women.

He said: "The first officer on the scene called for more units to back him up because there were a group of people pushing and lashing out.

"Three officers attended."

The spokesman was unable to give details of those involved in the scuffle or if anyone was injured.

But witnesses said they believed a Derby County player was involved.

Last night the club refused to comment on the reports.

No-one from Nono8 was available to comment either.

I've heard it was jay mac after someone started on his sis so he kicked off and ended up kicking someone in the head :rolleyes:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon it was Teale, after being refused his 23rd pint of Stella he said to the barman "What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing, big, bald bubblehead that can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals."

The rest is history.

Derby is rough on Saturday nights this is why I try to avoid it and stick to raving in the week nights.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Jay Mac he does often throw caution to the wind and I imagine he would have been out celebrating his terrific goal and drowning his sorrows about the loss.

Derby is rough on Saturday nights this is why I try to avoid it and stick to raving in the week nights.

really when i go out on a sat night in derby i have never come across trouble. i can honestly say derby is much nicer to go out in then down here and i live in a nice middle class town, but here my mate got attacked by a bloke who works in a kebab shop for no reason, nobheads attack police for know reason,

derby is far better, admitedly when i do go out i stay on friar gate and rarely stray down to where that trouble happened

bit rough round revo / coyote area been in quite a few fights around there mainly because of the tw4ts that go in coyote thinkin they can take on the world because they have had half a bacardi breezer not so clever when there on their arses :D

You can't be a captain of a team when your shagging your team mates missus.........well you can if you don't get caught I guess. JT deserved to lose the armband the tool. As for the Derby player, if true I can see a fine coming his way and possibly lose his place in the squad for a few weeks. Let's just hope it's not Bywater.

You can't be a captain of a team when your shagging your team mates missus.........well you can if you don't get caught I guess. JT deserved to lose the armband the tool. As for the Derby player, if true I can see a fine coming his way and possibly lose his place in the squad for a few weeks. Let's just hope it's not Bywater.

if it was bywater he would have been up for murder and they would need more than 3 officers lol :D

I agree.

But Bridge isn't with that slag anymore or at the time I don't think. So she was fair game in my eyes.

Of course, now that my mrs is looking over my shoulder at this post, I think all affairs are wrong!!

No there not, just dunna get caught!!

I agree.

But Bridge isn't with that slag anymore or at the time I don't think. So she was fair game in my eyes.

Of course, now that my mrs is looking over my shoulder at this post, I think all affairs are wrong!!

No there not, just dunna get caught!!

smooth boycie, very smooth...

It gives the club a bad name and a lot havn't been performing.

id say most of the first team have been performing recently

id say out of the squad my money would proberbly be on jay, or conners for the fact there scouse and scouse footballers allways get in fights, joey barton and stevie g are 2

DERBY County has refused to comment on reports that a player was involved in a scuffle outside a city nightclub which led to five arrests.

The incident happened in the early hours of yesterday outside Nono8, in The Wardwick.

A police spokesman said five people were arrested but could not reveal if they were men or women.

He said: "The first officer on the scene called for more units to back him up because there were a group of people pushing and lashing out.

"Three officers attended."

The spokesman was unable to give details of those involved in the scuffle or if anyone was injured.

But witnesses said they believed a Derby County player was involved.

Last night the club refused to comment on the reports.

No-one from Nono8 was available to comment either.

I've heard it was jay mac after someone started on his sis so he kicked off and ended up kicking someone in the head :rolleyes:

Probably was Jay Mac, v v v reliable source

Archived