Derby County v Newcastle United

Day

Can we play you every week ! yahoooooooo superb

Everyone played well - even Pearson tonight - we are looking like a new team and i like it - well deserved win - anyone know what did happen to Hulse - saw it clearly but don't know if he got knocked out or swallowed his tongue maybe ? or is that Tonge :p i was suprised he carried on it didn't look good.

You might as well go home you might as well go home.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newcastle are a little like Forest, you sit back and let them attack and they will batter you. Get in there faces and close them down all over the pitch they get frustrated and there heads drop.

If we put in a similar performance that we did against Forest and Sheffield United, theres no reason we can't pick up a point at least. Sit back and we'l get battered it's as simple as that.

I think the lads will be up for it again, 2nd and 3rd have both come to Pride Park and neither were able to beat us, I'm going for 1-1 as well.

So close if only you had gone for the win,then we would have believed in the arm chair:D

Can we play you every week ! yahoooooooo superb

Everyone played well - even Pearson tonight - we are looking like a new team and i like it - well deserved win - anyone know what did happen to Hulse - saw it clearly but don't know if he got knocked out or swallowed his tongue maybe ? or is that Tonge :p i was suprised he carried on it didn't look good.

You might as well go home you might as well go home.

Thought Pearson was mom imo best game ever for Derby

commans involved in em all.... good lad:D

Been saying it all along that we need him, some dunna like him, some hate him but either way we need him. He was never going to build confidence sat on the bench watching the tripe that has been on the pitch.

On his day he's up there with the best in this league, £3m wouldn't be enough for me to part with him. The key is now keeping him happy and most of all fit, if we can do that we've got a real gem on our hands. (Cheers Forest).

Archived