Derby County v Newcastle United

Day

Vicky, Hulse was knocked out cold. Right in front of were you sit, sat, where you there?:confused:

yes Boycie - i saw it clearly - his head went from side to side then flop and not move but i didn't know if he had swallowed his tongue or just got knocked out.

Sav cheered up the Newcastle fans anyway :D

One thing I did smile about during the game last night was Robbie Savage. Granted … he committed a bad and late challenge and thoroughly deserved the yellow card, but his antics with our support was quite funny.

Retrieving the ball in front of the away support, he kept looking back and the volume of abuse raised every time he turned his head … which then led to him orchestrating the noise with a look back every few seconds. Well done Robbie for injecting a little light humour. By the way I think he’s probably one of the most underated of players in recent years (bit contriovertial maybe)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way I think he’s probably one of the most underated of players in recent years (bit contriovertial maybe)

No comment.....ok, maybe just one word....mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I like this comment to from a Newcastle fan :D

With the players having flown from Newcastle to East Midlands Airport for the match, it's only to be hoped that they are taking a National Express coach with a broken toilet back to Newcastle by way of punishment for such an abject performance

Archived