Do you still think Billy is a Liar?

Neo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my dad spoke to davies the day he parted company with derby because he used to live down the road from us in horsley, and he said to me dad that he was sorry for the fans and that the board were going to leave, he also thanked them for the support, tbh i hate davies but maybe he was slightly stiched up by board, i mean jewell did worse in prem than billy

my dad spoke to davies the day he parted company with derby because he used to live down the road from us in horsley, and he said to me dad that he was sorry for the fans and that the board were going to leave, he also thanked them for the support, tbh i hate davies but maybe he was slightly stiched up by board, i mean jewell did worse in prem than billy

I don't take to this blaming Jewell, after all he came into a near impossible situation which Billy and the board created and did his best. His record speaks for itself with other clubs. Not his fault at all

lol,

now thats one you tube clip thats gonna haunt him for a while,

that white suff thats on the floor ,what exactly is it?

would love to have that prat as a neighbour,

i think i might just be able to tip him over the edge and get him sectioned fast.

ps are they all that small in uk?

Archived