Sheffield United v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Hulse, Hendrie and Tonge (Tongue for Vicky) on the pitch today, I'd be happy with a 3-0 win, I have a good feeling about today, I think we'l come away with at least a point.......saying that watch us get battered now 4-0.

Derby County are set to be cheered on by around 2,500 supporters at Sheffield United this afternoon.

The Rams sold a total of 2,300 tickets in advance from the Pride Park Ticket Office, but fans can still pay on the day at Bramall Lane this afternoon.

A total of 500 tickets are available to Rams supporters on the day at United's Ticket Office on a cash only basis.

Ticket prices are £26 for adults, £16 for senior citizens, students & under 18s and £8 for under 16s.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1956558,00.html

Michael Tonge is Derby County's only change to the team that started against Nottingham Forest seven days ago, as the Rams travel to face Sheffield United today.

The on loan midfielder replaces Lee Johnson, who has returned to Bristol City.

Derby's other new addition, Javad Vidal, is named on the bench for the game.

Stephen Bywater starts in goal, behind a back four of Nicky Hunt, Jay McEveley, Jake Buxton and Shaun Barker.

Paul Green, Michael Tonge, Robbie Savage and Stephen Pearson make up the midfield.

Kris Commons and Rob Hulse lead the attack.

Rams Starting 11:

BYWATER

HUNT

McEVELEY

BUXTON

BARKER

GREEN

PEARSON

SAVAGE

TONGE

HULSE

COMMONS