Bitter, lager or real ale?

Boycie

Which do you drink?

Best real ale I ever had was a Leather Britches ale, cana remember the brew, but it was gooooood.

Is it me, or do you always find a good brew when you're driving and can't enjoy a few more?

Ladies, lambrini girls?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you class Babysham as?

Always have a crate of Fosters in the house for solo drinking in front of the box, go a little stronger with Carlsberg Export in the pub.

On the odd occasion I'l pick up a few cans of Caffreys for a change.

Used to be White Lightening in my day none of this posh cider, stick your chest out, lower your voice and when asked how old you are, 19 Mr (cough cough). Walk quickly away from the shop into the park and find a bench to spend the rest of the night on.

Originally posted by David;3985

Used to be White Lightening in my day none of this posh cider, stick your chest out, lower your voice and when asked how old you are, 19 Mr (cough cough). Walk quickly away from the shop into the park and find a bench to spend the rest of the night on.

try this one david if you can manage to get hold of it, its called DESPERADOS its a bottled lager with tequila in it , its a bit of a girly taste but after a crateful it makes you forg, forge , what was i saying??

Archived