world cup in South Africa

Dangerous

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

completley agree, Johanasburg is said to be the gun capital of the world, and gangs patrol many of the buildings with dogdy security firms with shotguns patrolling, they have no transport infastructure and few hotels, also why uefa gave the euro's to ukraine and poland when match fixing and hooliganism is rife is beyond me, in a survey 83 percent of ukrainians thought at least onematch would be fixed

It's a bad idea but FIFA are in support because of it benefiting a poverty stricken country and that.

If it helps SA then I'm all for it but it could end up a disaster. They'll probably be bringing their military out for security.

It has held rugby/cricket tournaments but this will be nothing compared to the millions of beer fuelled football fans flying in from Europe who slum residents will see as their next prey.

The other main threat is driving around in South Africa, and then when you're at the traffic lights somebody jumps out and starts raising the back end of your car with a pumping action.

Car jacking is a problem.

How do you know this? Are you a victim or a culprit? :confused::eek:

I still cant believe the huge mistake they have made.Apart fromSA not being a football country,it is going to lose millions holding it.The prices have rocketed,stopping fans going,and its rife with scumbags who want to mug everyone.I hope blatter is mugged at knifepoint.It will teach him not to be so bloody stupid.

I still cant believe the huge mistake they have made.Apart fromSA not being a football country,it is going to lose millions holding it.The prices have rocketed,stopping fans going,and its rife with scumbags who want to mug everyone.I hope blatter is mugged at knifepoint.It will teach him not to be so bloody stupid.

blatter will never learn hes too much up his own arse, SA would of got it, cause of all the african nations itll be the safest one to have. i hate blatter, he has no idea about football or the way it should be won, hes to busy making sure anything british is left being screwed. and sucking up to other nations.

the day fifa make a sensible decision, is the day hell freezes over

Archived