Fancy earning a living as a gamer?

froggg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's tough to get going on Twitch. Networking is the key to getting affiliated, also the games you pick to stream are paramount. Streaming LoL, CSGO, PUBG etc. means you won't get any views. Streaming dead games like UT or Quake also garners the same result. It's all about finding that happy medium and picking out trending games.

It's also quite a slog to stream. I've streamed about 30 hours this month averaging about 4 viewers per stream. I am exhausted after 4-5 hour streams, god knows how these people do it for 10hours+ each day.

8 hours ago, mastah said:

It's tough to get going on Twitch. Networking is the key to getting affiliated, also the games you pick to stream are paramount. Streaming LoL, CSGO, PUBG etc. means you won't get any views. Streaming dead games like UT or Quake also garners the same result. It's all about finding that happy medium and picking out trending games.

It's also quite a slog to stream. I've streamed about 30 hours this month averaging about 4 viewers per stream. I am exhausted after 4-5 hour streams, god knows how these people do it for 10hours+ each day.

Is cus they is lazy barstewards?

Archived