FA Cup 4th Round Prices Confirmed

Day

Derby County have today confirmed the ticket details for their FA Cup 4th Round tie at Pride Park against either Brentford or Doncaster Rovers.

Derby are still waiting to discover who their opponents will be in the 4th Round as the bad weather has forced the 3rd Round tie at Brentford's Griffin Park to be postoned on two occasions.

The 4th Round tie is scheduled to take place on Saturday 23rd January at Pride Park Stadium with a 3pm kick-off.

If the Brentford Vs Doncaster game goes to a replay, it has been agreed the 4th round tie will be held on Tuesday 2nd February, with the kick off time to be confirmed.

Prices have been set at £15 for adults and £5 for senior citizens (aged 60 and above) and juveniles (aged 16 and under). There is no young adult rate available.

Tickets go on sale to season ticket holders wishing to purchase their own seats at 9am on Friday 15th January, with the general sale starting on Monday 18th January.

The game will be an all-ticket fixture and season ticket holders will need to purchase a ticket as the game will not be added to their season card.

Please also note the Toyota West Upper and the Marston's South West Upper will be closed for the tie. Season ticket holders who have seats in those areas and wish to attend the game will need to relocate and can do so will need to contact the Ticket Office.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1931913,00.html

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably expecting another poor attendance, by closing half the stand will make the other areas of the ground look more full.

i went to a forest v blackburn cup tie with my mates (spare ticket, why not? aha), even though I had to bare the hundreds of 'Stand up if you hate derby's and the like, because lots of the stadium was closed you did get a good atmosphere because you were all tied in together.

I think more clubs should do it like blackburn, wigan and bolton to make them look a bit more tidy and at least make it look like they've got some fans on TV.

Cuts the cost of cleaning seats up there, paying catering staff, dusting off the stair well up to the higher tiers. It's pretty rare for an FA Cup match to attract more than 20,000 unless we're playing a bigger club or rivals. So it makes sense to cut the cost of leaving a few black chairs empty.

Could mean we are skint, which is bad.

Or it could mean they have realised the West upper and SW upper are libraries so they might as well spread more of the ground to the other stands which will improve the atmosphere, which is a rather good idea.

Archived