What's the difference between Notts Forest and a tea bag?

Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest played away to Birmingham, On form Premiership team, top 8, and fielded a weakened side to focus on a premiership push... and out played Birmingham... deserved to win about 3-1 but just missed out thanks to Hart being a Super keeper, and them stealing a goal

Derby played 1st division side Millwall at hom, and had to go to penalties to beat them... they have now played a massive 120 minute game in midweek, and have an extra game before Forest come to visit them...

A) How would you have done against Birmingham?

B) Laugh it up, the league is what counts, and you have just made your job harder...

Whilst we deserved to win and i'm disappointed we lost, i'd rather loose in the FA Cup and focus on the league then try and play an important league game with tired legs, and then play the cloughie cup with tired legs!

Good luck on ya cup run, i'll be cheering you on all the way ;)

oh ok... would you prefer it if i acted all heartbroken then??

i can't believe we bloomin' threw that away, lazy bunch of wasters... you were right Billy is the Worst manager in the world... what were we thinking... If only we had a supreme tactician like Nigel we'd have been the ones threw to the 4th round...

Damn you Derby Damn you to Hell!!

(Better??)

oh ok... would you prefer it if i acted all heartbroken then??

i can't believe we bloomin' threw that away, lazy bunch of wasters... you were right Billy is the Worst manager in the world... what were we thinking... If only we had a supreme tactician like Nigel we'd have been the ones threw to the 4th round...

Damn you Derby Damn you to Hell!!

(Better??)

Yeah this reply is much better however i think you could have raved about how **** you are a little bit more!! lol:p

Good but more effort needed next time lol

What's the difference between Notts Forest and a tea bag?

is it that a tea bag wont rob your house,?

or shoot yer neighbours ?

or claim unemployment benefits?

or sell drugs to kids?

or sleep with his own mother/sister/brother/ father/ auntie/uncle, nephew/ niece or cousins?

do i win a prize for the correct answer?:D

on the advice of Jess and trigg...

i can't believe we bloomin' threw that away, lazy bunch of wasters... we played utter *****, we have finally been found out for the otter tosh we are! you were right Billy is the Worst manager in the world... what were we thinking... If only we had a supreme tactician like Nigel we'd have had a chance of getting to the 4th round, but we'd need to totally redo our squad if we wanted a chance to survive in the Championship!

We need to sack all the dirty thieving bar stewards, I can't believe the spend so much time dealing drugs when they should be training! Bunch of useless inbred boggers!

we nearly there?

on the advice of Jess and trigg...

i can't believe we bloomin' threw that away, lazy bunch of wasters... we played utter *****, we have finally been found out for the otter tosh we are! you were right Billy is the Worst manager in the world... what were we thinking... If only we had a supreme tactician like Nigel we'd have had a chance of getting to the 4th round, but we'd need to totally redo our squad if we wanted a chance to survive in the Championship!

We need to sack all the dirty thieving bar stewards, I can't believe the spend so much time dealing drugs when they should be training! Bunch of useless inbred boggers!

we nearly there?

It's a start, I might send Elvis this post! LOL!

Archived