Guest superzak

Whats the best Derby County goal you've seen live

Latest Updates

Some great shouts on here. For me:

Laursen free kick against United at BBG

Wanchope scored several good goals at home in 97/98 season, United, Blackburn and Spurs spring to mind.

The Oakley Exocet missile v Baggies at home

Giles Barnes at Sunderland, we lost the game but ran through the middle did a 360 spin and smashed it in from 20 yards. Unbelievable goal 

Miller v Newcastle 

But the best one for me in context was Hendrick at the Bridgford end of shitty ground to win it for the mighty 10 men. Great finish and meant everything. Still the highlight of my 20+ years watching Derby!

Too many to mention from the past.

One recent one was Hendrick against Leeds a couple of seasons ago. Absolutely beautiful ball control and trickery to bamboozle 3 defenders and the keeper! 

Thorne against hudds away, will always love the Martin goal at Doncaster away great ball from ward great finish great celebration! Bamfords at sheff we'd wasn't half bad eaither 

5 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

I think I remember Hector's goal.  Time has dimmed my memory a bit lol.  I do remember driving home in thick fog in our Austin A30.

Mick Hopkinson's goal was a bit before I started watching the Rams.  I think it was 1963 when I first started going.  I knew Mick.  He was an avid punter at Derby and Nottingham dog tracks, along with Phil Waller back in the 60s 70s and 80s.

What about hectors cracker against Benfica.So many over the years.