Shave for charity?

Day

Robbie Savage, Kris Commons and Gary Crosby will face a close shave on Friday in aid of the Teen Pride Appeal.

Fans will be welcome along to see the trio undergo the full 40-minute treatment from scrub to moisturiser and raise funds for the Derby Children's Hospital.

Savage will be first up at 1pm in the Dave Mackay Suite at Pride Park Stadium with Commons following an hour later and coach Crosby in at 3pm.

They will each be joined by one of the club's corporate clients who will be donating money to Teen Pride for the privilege of having the full facial experience.

Supporters are invited to watch the events and will be asked to make a donation to Teen Pride.

The shaves will be provided by male grooming experts MensGroom, who have joined forces with Derby County for a range of products soon to be launched in shopDCFC.

Let me get this right, Savage, Commons and Crosby are having a shave for charity? How crazy are these guys!!! I mean a shave, they are honestly going to have a shave for charity! sod that they'd have to pay me to have a shave!................................hold on, I do it every 2 days :confused:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They will each be joined by one of the club's corporate clients who will be donating money to Teen Pride for the privilege of having the full facial experience.

I presume that would mean there face, I doubt Savage would shave his Brazilian off for charity.

Originally posted by David;3446

Let me get this right, Savage, Commons and Crosby are having a shave for charity? How crazy are these guys!!! I mean a shave, they are honestly going to have a shave for charity! sod that they'd have to pay me to have a shave!................................hold on, I do it every 2 days :confused:

ahhh iv always thought savage should have his hair cut anyways rather than those poncy locks he has now that make him look like that fella out of shrek!, would be a lot more intimidating with a skin head

Archived